Hydra FC is always interested in requests to invest in sports related businesses, as well as advertising proposals, marketing inquiries and sponsorship opportunities. If you’d like to partner with one of the best clubs Hydra FC, submit your inquiry for consideration or following the guidelines below.
For Marketing, Advertising or Sponsorships:
- Your Web site/Your business/Your company
- Background information on your business and why it’s a good fit for Hydra FC
- A profile of your typical customer, and the potential for them to become a Hydra FC fan
- An explanation of your opportunity and its potential exposure
- Cost information and it’s up to you to impress and surprise us!
Email an Executive Summary of your business plan to info (at) HydraFC.com
You can also mail your submission to:
6 Eureka Ter,
Worcester, MA 01603
Hydra FC offers internships for current college students for credit or others interested in working with a professional sports team on a volunteer basis. Our program gives participants the opportunity to become familiar with different aspects of sport management. Hours can be flexible, but candidates must be willing to commit to multiple hours per week in the office as well as participate in outside events. Please email your cover letter and resume to info (at) HydraFC.com
Software Engineer (details)
Graphic Design/Marketing (details)
Sports Marketing and Operations (details)
Public/Media Relations (details)
Ticket Administration / Sales (details)
Game Day/Event Operations (details)
Sponsorship & Partnership Sales (details)
(Commission-based opportunities available)
- Undergraduate or Graduate Degree candidate
- At least 18 years old
- Available for most home game dates (schedule available in January)
- A strong interest and passion for the business of sports
- No prior experience necessary
- Priority given to students that will receive credit for internship
- A passion for the beautiful game.
We’re alway looking for talented individuals to join our dream team from players to management. If you have what it takes to run one of the best clubs, please get in touch by emailing your cover letter and resume to info (at) HydraFC.com!
This is our very first season in United Soccer Leagues and we’d like to put our team in front and center to win games for our fans and to create the best model in terms of sustainability with the ultimate goal of competing in Major League Soccer in the next 7 to 10 years. Our staff will only be compensated at the end of the inaugural season if the club makes profits, it is a brilliant concept and a unique opportunity for those who have a passion for the beautiful game.
Director of Sales and Marketing
Director of Community Relations
Director of Public Relations
Director of Operations
Director of Academy and Camps
Associate Head Coach
Operations & Administration staff